.:: Stick Note ::.

Salam semua,

Kepada semua kawan2 & blogger2 yg lain...
Sudi2kanlah menjengah ke blog ke-2 saya:
http://widecoverage.blogspot.com

Feb 9, 2009

Thank you friend


Thank You, Friend

Thank you, friend, for all the things
That mean so much to me--

For concern and understanding
You give abundantly.

Thanks for listening with your heart;
For cheering me when I'm blue;For bringing out the best in me;
And just for being you.

Thanks for in-depth conversation
That stimulates my brain;
For silly times we laugh out loud;

For things I can't explain.

For looking past my flaws and faults;
For all the time you spend;

For all the kind things that you do,
Thank you; thank you, friend.



-assalamualaikum-
-itu sahaja-
- sila tinggalkan komen anda- tQ

3 comments:

mYshah said...

wah, menarik kata2 tuh~ wat sendiri? hebat2...
nway ade tujukan kat sape2 ke? huhu.... nanti aku mintakkan dept gossipologist tlg korekkan, huuhu

FaNa said...

yup2..best.. utk aku ke?? hoho..saje je mau perasan di sini..huhu

eira said...

dh lme xkumen sini..
faiz bt sdri ke?
nice one


:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin